Tuesday, March 9, 2010

English teacher

I want to make full use of what I’ve learned in School as well as improving my personal practical skills while working. I really want a good opportunity to start my career and make progress towards my long-term objective. I just want to prove that I’m a very useful person to both your company and society.chi straighteners
Work ExperienceHuangYing art training schoolchi hair straightener
Industry:Education/Training/Science/InstitutAlign Lefte | Company Type: | Company Size:Company Profile:2009-7 - 2010-9 English teacher
Location:shenzhen | Job Type:Full-time | Department: | Report to: | Number of Subordinates:employees | :
Job Category:TutorCareer Level:Mid Career(2+ years experience)Responsibilities and Achievements:chi straightener
?English Skills?Good at both spoken and written English.?Be able to communicate with foreigners fluently.
?Have passed CET-4 andCET-6,TEM-6.
?Computer Abilities?Skilled in use of WinXP, Office2003

No comments:

Post a Comment